The past couple of weeks were quite.......well....how do I put it......ass-raping for me!! No, no, not 'coz of the exams but the nude show that went on the streets. Never in my whatever short life I have lived did I imagine that I would bear witness to such blatant violation of a woman's modesty. Oh & some guys found it really cool to take her pics & circulate it.(LAME)! Thank God, the police got those 3 assholes......now they are behind bars....but questions remain & they are not easy to answer. Let me see!!!
1) Why weren't there enough policemen to check the rampage by the Adivasis?
2) Why did they only act when the rallyists went periliously close to the Secretariat gates?
3) Even after that, Where were they when locals beat the living daylights out of innocent rallyists including children & women?(the real culprits who started it ran away after doing the damage)
4) Where are the results of the innumerable probes & inquiries & commissions et all?
5) Will granting them quota solve the matter?
6) Has it affected the image of the city & region?
7) Will peace return?
I will try my very best. If you have better ones....do put in a comment.
1) There were supposed to be only 300-400 people attending a meeting in some school ground in the city. But they came in thousands & the police was underprepared for that.
O.K. point taken
2) They love their jobs.
3) Again, they were underprepared.
Point NOT taken...i mean, even after 1 hour has passed, you mean to say there was not any backup? Strange thing. But nevermind....let's move on.
4) TIME baby time!! After all, this is the land of Lahe Lahe !! & we fit in so perfectly here!!
5) NO & I mean a BIG NOOOOO!! If it's done, don't you think other tribes & aboriginals & minorities, etc. would want it too?? Why not provide them quota in schools & institutions??? Let them get the best of education & then let them compete with the best for jobs.
6) Was it any better before?? Everytime & I mean everyfuckintime I say, "Hey me from NE"....i get strange stares & people go like "yaar tu chinki nahin lagta?"(In fact, I have some ridiculously howlarious stuff on that comin up later)
7) Aahh yess!! We are strong. We shall be back. At least I hope so.